Last Updated on
Looking for quality reviews on the best Comfort Zone Infrared Heaters.? We have you covered. We took time to gather reviews on the best Comfort Zone Heaters on the web based on our high standards of criteria. We know it can be exhausting finding the best infrared heater for 1000 square feet that will fit your price range. With so many brands and models in the industry, it is very hard to figure out who is telling the truth and which heater is the best when every brand says the same thing.
Let’s take a look at the top 2 Comfort Zone Infrared Heaters on the market. Without wishing to disappoint you, despite these heaters being quite popular, we think you could certainly find better, more reliable models which are truly the best infrared heaters for 1000 square feet.
1) Very Affordable – Comfort Zone Infrared HeaterComfort Zone Infrared Heaters have quite a distinctive square cut design to them. Our first choice in range of the most affordable Comfort Zone Infrared Heater is the Comfort Zone Infrared Quartz Heater. For a little under eighty bucks, you get a quality heater from a quality brand that is proven to provide quality heat for years.
12 Hour Auto Timer with 59°-86° Degree Heat Range
Equipped with a 12 hour auto timer for energy saving and a 59-86 degree setting, this heater will do some major energy savings. While taking a look at the reviews we noticed some stellar reviews but we also noticed a few things that seem to bother a few people.
Benefits of the Comfort Zone Infrared Heater:
- 12-hour auto-on/auto-off timer
- 6 High powered Quartz Infrared emitters plus 3 cooper heat exchangers
- Fan-forced for wide heat dispersion
- Galvanized intereior heat chamber
- Digital thermostat with 59°-86° Fahrenheit range
- Full functional remote control
- Backlit LCD display
- Safety tip-over cut-off switch
- Whisper quiet operation, Casters are not included
6 High Powered, Fan Forced Quartz Infrared Emitters
Comfort Zone Infrared Heater features 6 high power, fan forced quartz infrared emitters with 3 cooper heat exchangers, along with a wide heat dispersion function. While people said that they did enjoy the heat, we did notice that a few reviews stated that the noise coming from it was quite annoying. While this may be a nuisance, it would be up to you.
Some people claimed that it was quiet and didn’t notice the clicking. Again, if small things seem to bother you, I would look at another option.
Portable With Solid Attractive Wood Exterior
2) Most Powerful Comfort Zone Infrared Heater
” The Cherry “
Next is the Cherry Comfort Zone Infrared Quartz Heater. Now although this heater is almost twice as expensive than our first reviewed Comfort Zone Infrared Heater, this one is more efficient and more powerful. It has many of the same features as the first one but the style and materials used in construction are superior in the Comfort Zone Cherry Heater.
Benefits Of The Cherry Comfort Zone Infrared Quartz Heater:
- 6 high power quartz infrared emitters with 3 cooper heat exchangers
- Quality furniture grade timber in the cabinet
- Deluxe swivel casters
- 12 Hour auto on/off timer
- Easy to read, backlit LCD display and full function remote
- Fan-forced heat dispersion
- Digital thermostat with 59°-86° Fahrenheit option range
- 12-hour auto on/auto off timer
- Safety tip-over cut-off switch
Whisper quiet operation
Comfort Zone Infrared Heater Overview
While there were some good reviews, there were also some not so good reviews when it came to choosing a Comfort Zone Infrared Heater. If you can’t get passed those negative reviews, we suggest looking at some of our other reviews to take a look at some more popular infrared heaters with better ratings. Learn more on how and what is an infrared heater here